- The Passing of Temporal Well-Being, forthcoming with Routledge.
- The Moral Complexities of Eating Meat, co-edited with Bob Fischer, Oxford University Press (2016). Reviewed here at NDPR.
- "Evaluative Beliefs First", provisionally forthcoming in Oxford Studies in Normative Ethics (2018).
- "A New Defense of Hedonism about Well-Being", Ergo (2016).
- "The Experience Machine", Philosophy Compass (2016).
- "On Susan Wolf's 'Good-For-Nothings'", Ethical Theory and Moral Practice (2015).
- "Consequentialism about Meaning in Life", Utilitas (2015).
- "On William James’s ‘Is Life Worth Living?'", Ethics (2014).
- "Whole-Life Welfarism", American Philosophical Quarterly (2014). (Winner of the 2015 American Philosophical Association's Routledge, Taylor & Francis Prize for best published article in philosophy by an adjunct or postdoc. Link here.)
- "The Distinctive Feeling Theory of Pleasure", Philosophical Studies (2013).
- "Sidgwick and the Meaning of Life", forthcoming in The Meaning of Life and The Great Philosophers (eds. Stephen Leach and James Tartaglia), Routledge.
- "The Case Against Meat", in The Moral Complexities of Eating Meat, Oxford University Press (2015).
- "The Role of Pleasure in Well-Being", in The Routledge Companion to the Philosophy of Well-Being (2015).
- Review of Stephen Wilkinson's Choosing Tomorrow's Children: The Ethics of Selective Reproduction (OUP), Mind (2016).
- Review of David Sobel's From Valuing to Value: A Defense of Subjectivism, Oxford University Press, 2017, Notre Dame Philosophical Reviews (2017).